Review Detail

US Gold Bureau
US Gold Bureau Pending Moderation
Gold Dealers

AGREE WITH DON'T DO IT

Reviewed by lavone | March 30, 2015

My intentions were to order 1/2 oz of gold, I called to change to a different coin ( still 1/2 oz).Talked with Tyler who did the same as other reviewer, laid on the HEAVY sales pitch of Proof coins , told him my intentions were to by half ounce of gold. I got a 2014 1/4 oz. proof coin which I paid too much for. Rookie mistake, as I do know the difference between BU & certified coins, although this was my first gold purchase. Should have stayed with my original order, I would be happier if I made the wrong choice all on my own instead of letting someone else talk me into something I really didn't want and probably won't make my money back on. I sent back their " how did we do " card and have not received any sort of reply.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
My intentions were to order 1/2 oz of gold, I called to change to a different coin ( still 1/2 oz).Talked with Tyler who did the same as other reviewer, laid on the HEAVY sales pitch of Proof coins , told him my intentions were to by half ounce of gold. I got a 2014 1/4 oz. proof coin which I paid too much for. Rookie mistake, as I do know the difference between BU & certified coins, although this was my first gold purchase. Should have stayed with my original order, I would be happier if I made the wrong choice all on my own instead of letting someone else talk me into something I really didn't want and probably won't make my money back on. I sent back their " how did we do " card and have not received any sort of reply.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.