Review Detail

Slow to Pay

Reviewed by Tracy | April 03, 2015

I sold gold and silver back to NW Territorial. I had to get it in the mail within 4 days or face a 10% penalty. They, on the other hand, took more than a month to get me a check after they confirmed having my gold in hand. The website promised 2-3 weeks. I had to get a loan to cover the debts I sold the gold to cover and pay the interest and loan fees.
The last time I spoke with customer service they said the check was cut on March 25th but when I finally got the check the postmark was for March 30th, hence they lied.
When I purchased my gold/silver from them years ago it arrived in a timely manner.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I sold gold and silver back to NW Territorial. I had to get it in the mail within 4 days or face a 10% penalty. They, on the other hand, took more than a month to get me a check after they confirmed having my gold in hand. The website promised 2-3 weeks. I had to get a loan to cover the debts I sold the gold to cover and pay the interest and loan fees.
The last time I spoke with customer service they said the check was cut on March 25th but when I finally got the check the postmark was for March 30th, hence they lied.
When I purchased my gold/silver from them years ago it arrived in a timely manner.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.