Review Detail

Buyer Beware - Dont trust these people

Reviewed by Mike | April 07, 2015

Purchased a Monster Box (500 oz) of Silver American Eagles in Sept. 2014. Was told shipment was delayed several times. Finally in Feb of 2015, called and asked for a refund as it had been almost 5 MONTHS. Told me a refund would be processed and I should get a check within 3 weeks. Called again 4 weeks later. This time they told me the check would go out this week. Called again a week later and again said the check was just cut and would go out today. One more week passed and guess what, gave me the same song and dance, that the check was sent last week. I demanded to speak to a supervisor and finally got in touch with the interim CFO, He told me he had the check in hand and would personally put it in the mail today. I asked him why I was being told that the check was already sent if it was not? He was not sure why but that he would personally be putting it in the mail. He then gave me his direct line and asked that I call him back when I get my check.
With that said, I am holding my breath that this resolves the issue but don't have high hopes.
Buyer beware here. These guys are running a scam where they use your money for free for 5-6 months and then maybe give it back. I can't believe a class action lawsuit has not been initiated yet. This is borderline criminal activity.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Purchased a Monster Box (500 oz) of Silver American Eagles in Sept. 2014. Was told shipment was delayed several times. Finally in Feb of 2015, called and asked for a refund as it had been almost 5 MONTHS. Told me a refund would be processed and I should get a check within 3 weeks. Called again 4 weeks later. This time they told me the check would go out this week. Called again a week later and again said the check was just cut and would go out today. One more week passed and guess what, gave me the same song and dance, that the check was sent last week. I demanded to speak to a supervisor and finally got in touch with the interim CFO, He told me he had the check in hand and would personally put it in the mail today. I asked him why I was being told that the check was already sent if it was not? He was not sure why but that he would personally be putting it in the mail. He then gave me his direct line and asked that I call him back when I get my check.
With that said, I am holding my breath that this resolves the issue but don't have high hopes.
Buyer beware here. These guys are running a scam where they use your money for free for 5-6 months and then maybe give it back. I can't believe a class action lawsuit has not been initiated yet. This is borderline criminal activity.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by mark
May 16, 2015
im in the same boat. SCAM. i don't care how they look if ever received. i had planned to place an order every month but thought i should ride this one out first to see how it goes. thank goodness i did or i would be out 20,000.00 and nothing to show for it. i hope you received your refund. from now on i will buy local and walk out with my order..
1 results - showing 1 - 1