Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

The Best Gold and Silver Company on the Web!

Reviewed by Jay D Burton | April 08, 2015
Last updated: April 09, 2015

I added up all my purchases from you this morning and came up with 43,876.21 in gold and silver. I never would have bought that much if it was not for the best prices on the web today, and some of the best salesman in the market! I know it may not be a lot of money for some of your customers, but for a guy who only brings in 78,000 dollars a year as a salery, its not too bad! I have been happy with all my purchases, and yes, I have had a problem or two with some issues, but your sales team has always worked with me, and worked with me well enough to keep me on as a buyer no matter what the problem was...now that's good selling people!! Because i'm an a** of a person, and usually do not come back to a place that angers me, but this team is just too cool not to deal with, and again the prices are UNBEATABLE ANYWHERE! Thank you JM Bullion, I appreaciate your help and sales.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I added up all my purchases from you this morning and came up with 43,876.21 in gold and silver. I never would have bought that much if it was not for the best prices on the web today, and some of the best salesman in the market! I know it may not be a lot of money for some of your customers, but for a guy who only brings in 78,000 dollars a year as a salery, its not too bad! I have been happy with all my purchases, and yes, I have had a problem or two with some issues, but your sales team has always worked with me, and worked with me well enough to keep me on as a buyer no matter what the problem was...now that's good selling people!! Because i'm an a** of a person, and usually do not come back to a place that angers me, but this team is just too cool not to deal with, and again the prices are UNBEATABLE ANYWHERE! Thank you JM Bullion, I appreaciate your help and sales.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.