Review Detail

SD Bullion
Gold Dealers

Hassle

Reviewed by Bob | April 09, 2015

I have bought metals from 4 sites and this was far and away the worst experience. It took 2 weeks to ship, there seemed to always be an issue with my order, communication was poor at best. I've learned my lesson. Stick to JM Bullion or APMEX, the comp yes that actually know what they're doing.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have bought metals from 4 sites and this was far and away the worst experience. It took 2 weeks to ship, there seemed to always be an issue with my order, communication was poor at best. I've learned my lesson. Stick to JM Bullion or APMEX, the comp yes that actually know what they're doing.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by SD Bullion
April 22, 2015
Bob,

I apologize for the issues you experienced with our company. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every transaction. I apologize if we did not meet your expectations for this order but hope you give us another chance in the future. While there are only 4 reviews on this website, you can find thousands of reviews on Demand Force (owned by Intuit) and our Better Business Bureau page.

I apologize again for your experience. Our business team is composed of highly talented individuals and we are consistently working to improve. Thank you for your feedback!

Tyler W.
SD Bullion Sales Department
Written by SD Bullion
April 23, 2015
I apologize for the experience you had with our company. Your experience is not what has led to us being the most trusted, low cost bullion provider. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all orders and we are disappointed we did not deliver on meeting your expectations.

While there are only 4 reviews posted on this website, we have thousands of reviews posted on the Better Business Bureau, Demand Force (an intuit company), and other third party review websites. Overall, over 97% of our customers would refer us to a friend. We are making further advancements in technology automation to push us to our goal of over 99%. Our team is composed of highly ambitious and talented individuals. We would appreciate the chance to serve your bullion needs again in the future.

Thank you for your feedback.

Tyler W.
SD Bullion Sales Department
Written by PM
July 22, 2015
This past week, I ordered some American Eagle 1/10 oz gold coins from SD and was notified the CC info went thru.

The next day, SD emailed me saying that my credit card company was having trouble processing my order due to address 'problems.'
Called my credit card company and they said the order was good to go on their end, so I tried to explain that to SD and they kept giving the runaround, saying I needed to send a bunch of docs.
They tried to confuse the issue by saying it was the bank that was having the trouble with my cc, but the bank is the one issuing the credit card and they said the purchase was ready to go, all that was needed was for SD to complete the transaction.

Told then I'm semi-disabled, that's why I'm buying online and didn't have the wherewithal to go all over town making copies of docs.

They wouldn't budge, so I canceled, which cost me money, but it was a safer bet than dealing with SD, who appear to be slippery in their dealings.
3 results - showing 1 - 3