Review Detail

US Gold Bureau
US Gold Bureau Pending Moderation
Gold Dealers

Don't go for it!!!

Reviewed by Sweety | April 17, 2015

I have order 100GR gold from this site on Apr 10 2015. I even received a Order confirmation email.
I gave it a week time to look at my bank account to see the status of the order.

Nothing has happend and I call them immediately. The person I spoke to is Tyler.
I asked him the status of the order. He says the transaction didn't go through bcoz my address of the bank account and the shipping address doens't match. So the order has been cancelled.

I never received a cancellation email nor my address is different.
When I asked him why didn't they contact me and ask me for a wire transfer when the transaction haven't gone through when they have my number and email information..,,,
Most importantly,,, I told him I never received a cancellation email...

That's when he mentioned he is cancelling it while he is talking to me on phone.
And immediately he corrects himself saying it's not he who cancelled it they have a third party system that checks for the address verification.
And mentions,,, because I called them Today (Apr 17th) and the gold price has gone up, I need to pay them the extra amount.

He doesn't know what he is talking about first of all,, as my address exactly matches the shipping address.... This is a Scam!!! and just because the price went up today,, they want me to pay the extra amount.... It would have been professional if they called me and said it instead of making me wait for next how many ever days and tell me this when I myself give them a call..

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have order 100GR gold from this site on Apr 10 2015. I even received a Order confirmation email.
I gave it a week time to look at my bank account to see the status of the order.

Nothing has happend and I call them immediately. The person I spoke to is Tyler.
I asked him the status of the order. He says the transaction didn't go through bcoz my address of the bank account and the shipping address doens't match. So the order has been cancelled.

I never received a cancellation email nor my address is different.
When I asked him why didn't they contact me and ask me for a wire transfer when the transaction haven't gone through when they have my number and email information..,,,
Most importantly,,, I told him I never received a cancellation email...

That's when he mentioned he is cancelling it while he is talking to me on phone.
And immediately he corrects himself saying it's not he who cancelled it they have a third party system that checks for the address verification.
And mentions,,, because I called them Today (Apr 17th) and the gold price has gone up, I need to pay them the extra amount.

He doesn't know what he is talking about first of all,, as my address exactly matches the shipping address.... This is a Scam!!! and just because the price went up today,, they want me to pay the extra amount.... It would have been professional if they called me and said it instead of making me wait for next how many ever days and tell me this when I myself give them a call..

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.