Review Detail

Golden Eagle Coins
Gold Dealers

Items in perfect condition, as expected

Reviewed by Dan | April 20, 2015

Silver bars beautifully minted and sealed for protection. Decent shipping time. Signature confirmation is required on all orders to make sure nothing is stolen if left on your front porch. This means if you are not home you may have to go to the post office to pick it up. But a few extra minutes to ensure I receive what I spent good money for doesn't bother me. They have an office in Laurel, MD so if you are local you can go pick up your order in person. They seem to want payment by check or wire transfer (cash is accepted if picking up in person,) which seems somewhat antiquated. I would purchase from them again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Silver bars beautifully minted and sealed for protection. Decent shipping time. Signature confirmation is required on all orders to make sure nothing is stolen if left on your front porch. This means if you are not home you may have to go to the post office to pick it up. But a few extra minutes to ensure I receive what I spent good money for doesn't bother me. They have an office in Laurel, MD so if you are local you can go pick up your order in person. They seem to want payment by check or wire transfer (cash is accepted if picking up in person,) which seems somewhat antiquated. I would purchase from them again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.