Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Best Silver Bullion of 2015

Reviewed by Andrew Keniston | April 29, 2015

Provident's 2015 silver rounds and bars are among the best values in the bullion market.
1. The 12 Labors of Hercules, twelve coin set is gorgeous, and low mintages promise lasting value; a real achievement for Provident.
2. both Prospector bar and round are classic specimens of a long-lived tradition; beautiful.
3. lunar goat is as fine as any of the more famous mint offerings--at a bargain price
4. the Dogecoin is an absolute knockout; to the moon, indeed. Awesome.

I cannot but regard Provident Metals as a trendsetter in the industry, and you can mark me down for a satisfied and returning customer.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Provident's 2015 silver rounds and bars are among the best values in the bullion market.
1. The 12 Labors of Hercules, twelve coin set is gorgeous, and low mintages promise lasting value; a real achievement for Provident.
2. both Prospector bar and round are classic specimens of a long-lived tradition; beautiful.
3. lunar goat is as fine as any of the more famous mint offerings--at a bargain price
4. the Dogecoin is an absolute knockout; to the moon, indeed. Awesome.

I cannot but regard Provident Metals as a trendsetter in the industry, and you can mark me down for a satisfied and returning customer.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.