Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Right by me

Reviewed by Matt M | April 29, 2015

I've ordered from JMB three times now and all three orders have been problem free.
I don't think I'm a very big buyer (avg order 750 or so), but JMB has had labels printed and order out the door very quickly. Even more important than speed, my orders have been 100% correct and the items have been in great shape (BU is BU and the like).
I will continue to buy from JMB and am to the point where I'd understand a hiccup or problem when the inevitable arises.

A few things that would be great to see in the future:
1) Broader expansion of the e-check program. It looks like the current e-check program is based on people who use physical checks. I can't remember the last time I actually wrote one and currently buy with credit card. I'd switch to e-check or payment using the routing number, but it sounds like I won't get this option unless I have X successful payments with paper check

2) Allow second authorized shipping address. I pay by CC and the shipping address has to match the billing address. Totally understand the policy for the first couple of orders. However, JMB ships signature required and I still work all day, so I usually have to go in and pickup at the post office on Saturday. If there was an option to add my work address, I'd be a mighty happy camper.

3) Storage supplies. You have to be sitting on excess mint tubes. They look so much better than the air-tite tubes...which weren't designed for AGE fractionals.

The above are the silly demands though. For the important triumvirate of good pricing, order accuracy and quick turn-around, I'd recommend JMB strongly.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've ordered from JMB three times now and all three orders have been problem free.
I don't think I'm a very big buyer (avg order 750 or so), but JMB has had labels printed and order out the door very quickly. Even more important than speed, my orders have been 100% correct and the items have been in great shape (BU is BU and the like).
I will continue to buy from JMB and am to the point where I'd understand a hiccup or problem when the inevitable arises.

A few things that would be great to see in the future:
1) Broader expansion of the e-check program. It looks like the current e-check program is based on people who use physical checks. I can't remember the last time I actually wrote one and currently buy with credit card. I'd switch to e-check or payment using the routing number, but it sounds like I won't get this option unless I have X successful payments with paper check

2) Allow second authorized shipping address. I pay by CC and the shipping address has to match the billing address. Totally understand the policy for the first couple of orders. However, JMB ships signature required and I still work all day, so I usually have to go in and pickup at the post office on Saturday. If there was an option to add my work address, I'd be a mighty happy camper.

3) Storage supplies. You have to be sitting on excess mint tubes. They look so much better than the air-tite tubes...which weren't designed for AGE fractionals.

The above are the silly demands though. For the important triumvirate of good pricing, order accuracy and quick turn-around, I'd recommend JMB strongly.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.