Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Double Paid and No Refund Yet!

Reviewed by Kersten | May 19, 2015

I decided to buy my first ever silver purchase from JMBullion at the end of April.... I sent a check and kept on eye on my banking statement. The first week into May and I hadn't heard anything from JMB got me worried... so I emailed them on the 6th asking if they'd received my check... they said no... I emailed on the 7th, still no... they said either they needed another check by the 11th... being an anxious person, I sent a 2nd check on the 8th. I emailed them and said the 2nd check was on it's way...then I was notified by my bank on the 9th that my original check had been cashed on the 1st and paid in full. I called JMB and asked if they had received my second check. I was told they hadn't and that my first check hadn't been signed. I figured that there was no way my bank would process an unsigned check, but they had....so I panicked and called JMB and asked if they could make a note that the payment was complete and to either destroy or send me back my 2nd check.. They said that since they hadn't received it, that should be possible

Well, they had received it and they had already cashed it. I asked for a refund on the 11th, was told it would take 5 business days to get it... Here it is the 18th, and still no refund.... and when I called tonight, the check hasn't even been written yet!!!! So if tomorrow, they do decide to refund me, it will take another 5 business days... which puts me at the 23rd of May, just 4 days shy of a month since this whole thing started...

I am unset and frustrated...... and totally not important to anyone at JMB......

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I decided to buy my first ever silver purchase from JMBullion at the end of April.... I sent a check and kept on eye on my banking statement. The first week into May and I hadn't heard anything from JMB got me worried... so I emailed them on the 6th asking if they'd received my check... they said no... I emailed on the 7th, still no... they said either they needed another check by the 11th... being an anxious person, I sent a 2nd check on the 8th. I emailed them and said the 2nd check was on it's way...then I was notified by my bank on the 9th that my original check had been cashed on the 1st and paid in full. I called JMB and asked if they had received my second check. I was told they hadn't and that my first check hadn't been signed. I figured that there was no way my bank would process an unsigned check, but they had....so I panicked and called JMB and asked if they could make a note that the payment was complete and to either destroy or send me back my 2nd check.. They said that since they hadn't received it, that should be possible

Well, they had received it and they had already cashed it. I asked for a refund on the 11th, was told it would take 5 business days to get it... Here it is the 18th, and still no refund.... and when I called tonight, the check hasn't even been written yet!!!! So if tomorrow, they do decide to refund me, it will take another 5 business days... which puts me at the 23rd of May, just 4 days shy of a month since this whole thing started...

I am unset and frustrated...... and totally not important to anyone at JMB......

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.