Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

JMBullion

Reviewed by Barb | May 26, 2015

I wish I had known of this web site and JMs true ratings before I placed my first order with them....when you read reviews on their site all you see are the glowing reviews....Shipping certainly DOES NOT occur in 1 to 2 business days as stated in blue lettering...it takes weeks...my order still has not shipped and I was notified on the 20th that my account was "paid" and check cleared.....today is the 26th...
I called to possibly cancel a 2nd order but like the other review ..was told how long it would indeed take to even get my money back..so I decided to just let the order go thru and learn from my experience to look for another on line company to buy from in the future...

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I wish I had known of this web site and JMs true ratings before I placed my first order with them....when you read reviews on their site all you see are the glowing reviews....Shipping certainly DOES NOT occur in 1 to 2 business days as stated in blue lettering...it takes weeks...my order still has not shipped and I was notified on the 20th that my account was "paid" and check cleared.....today is the 26th...
I called to possibly cancel a 2nd order but like the other review ..was told how long it would indeed take to even get my money back..so I decided to just let the order go thru and learn from my experience to look for another on line company to buy from in the future...
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.