Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Love that it's in Dallas, Texas. Can't beat the copper and silver prices.

Reviewed by Benjamin Wilson | May 26, 2015

The best priced dealer. I took a lot of time the first time I purchased precious metals to find the bast price available online and not only does Provident beat all other online prices, they beat my local dealers and coin shops prices too. I only buy silver from Provident and sometimes JM Bullion and Silvertowne WHEN the latter two have sales. If you are a copper or silver investor, Provident is the way to go all day everyday. They sell products such as silver and copper shot and also large copper bars that are hard to find almost anywhere else, especially for the price that Provident offers. Never had trouble ordering either like I have with one of the other two sites. I never buy gold or I'm sure I would have something good to say about those prices too. Nothing but a wonderful buying experience, thank you Provident Metals.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
The best priced dealer. I took a lot of time the first time I purchased precious metals to find the bast price available online and not only does Provident beat all other online prices, they beat my local dealers and coin shops prices too. I only buy silver from Provident and sometimes JM Bullion and Silvertowne WHEN the latter two have sales. If you are a copper or silver investor, Provident is the way to go all day everyday. They sell products such as silver and copper shot and also large copper bars that are hard to find almost anywhere else, especially for the price that Provident offers. Never had trouble ordering either like I have with one of the other two sites. I never buy gold or I'm sure I would have something good to say about those prices too. Nothing but a wonderful buying experience, thank you Provident Metals.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.