Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Outstanding Company

Reviewed by michael bolin | June 02, 2015

I ordered 400 ounces of silver. The silver eagles came in a nice tube, 20 to the tube. That is, all but one tube. It had only 19. I called Provident hoping they would replace the 1 piece I was short, but not really expecting them to. There's no way for me to prove I got 399 ozs instead of 400. The customer service person listened, put me on hold for a bit, then came back on and said they would replace the 1 silver eagle I was short.

Now that's an outstanding company! I'll sure buy from them again and recommend them to my clients. They'll make way more from replacing that short piece than it cost them. Outstanding!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I ordered 400 ounces of silver. The silver eagles came in a nice tube, 20 to the tube. That is, all but one tube. It had only 19. I called Provident hoping they would replace the 1 piece I was short, but not really expecting them to. There's no way for me to prove I got 399 ozs instead of 400. The customer service person listened, put me on hold for a bit, then came back on and said they would replace the 1 silver eagle I was short.

Now that's an outstanding company! I'll sure buy from them again and recommend them to my clients. They'll make way more from replacing that short piece than it cost them. Outstanding!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.