Review Detail

WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN

Reviewed by Bella | June 03, 2015

BEWARE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM
I sold Northwest Territorial Mint 4 American Gold Eagles totaling 4 ounces on April 27, 2015, and they agreed to mail my check within 4 weeks. Never sent me a confirmation email of our legal agreement. They received my gold eagles by May 4th via registered mail, but still no legal agreement. Called May 18th, and asked for a confirmation, but they claimed they had no record of our transaction. I demanded they look for it. After being on hold 20 minutes, they told me they found it, and would be mailing my check shortly. They still failed to send confirmation of our legal agreement. Called June 2nd, and again, they said there was no record of our transaction. After I got nasty, the rep told me they found it under a pile of paperwork, and would mail my check in another 2 weeks. More stall tactics, I suspect. Not sure if I've been bilked out of my money. Don't do business with NWT Mint if you want to avoid problems. I reported them to FTC, BBB and Washington State Attorney General. I also found out Attorney General had already filed an injunction against them within the past couple of years due to their seedy practices. We'll see what happens.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
BEWARE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM
I sold Northwest Territorial Mint 4 American Gold Eagles totaling 4 ounces on April 27, 2015, and they agreed to mail my check within 4 weeks. Never sent me a confirmation email of our legal agreement. They received my gold eagles by May 4th via registered mail, but still no legal agreement. Called May 18th, and asked for a confirmation, but they claimed they had no record of our transaction. I demanded they look for it. After being on hold 20 minutes, they told me they found it, and would be mailing my check shortly. They still failed to send confirmation of our legal agreement. Called June 2nd, and again, they said there was no record of our transaction. After I got nasty, the rep told me they found it under a pile of paperwork, and would mail my check in another 2 weeks. More stall tactics, I suspect. Not sure if I've been bilked out of my money. Don't do business with NWT Mint if you want to avoid problems. I reported them to FTC, BBB and Washington State Attorney General. I also found out Attorney General had already filed an injunction against them within the past couple of years due to their seedy practices. We'll see what happens.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.