Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

10 magnets and many more to come

Reviewed by Russell Bergstedt | June 03, 2015

I Started ordering at the end of march and I've put it over and orders and I haven't had any problems, and with that I plan on filling my refrigerator full of magnets. I am very happy with this company. I had a few silver eagles with the same mark on each one of them and I was too ignorant and new at collecting coins to realize that it came from the mint customer service was extremely patient and kind with me and I thank them very much. But as a first time buyer in this world of bullion I couldn't be happier with this company.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I Started ordering at the end of march and I've put it over and orders and I haven't had any problems, and with that I plan on filling my refrigerator full of magnets. I am very happy with this company. I had a few silver eagles with the same mark on each one of them and I was too ignorant and new at collecting coins to realize that it came from the mint customer service was extremely patient and kind with me and I thank them very much. But as a first time buyer in this world of bullion I couldn't be happier with this company.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.