Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Silver

Reviewed by Timothy calhoun | June 04, 2015

I ordered twice so far. the first time I ordered I got 8 silver bars then re ordered when I got that for another 14 bars. The reason They are the best to order from is the price. I went all around town and the cheapest I could find over spot for bars was $2 I order on line here and got the product in two days at just cents over spot. Shipping is fre when you order more than $99 worth. They can not be beat as far as price and shipping of your items so that no one knows whats left at your door steps.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I ordered twice so far. the first time I ordered I got 8 silver bars then re ordered when I got that for another 14 bars. The reason They are the best to order from is the price. I went all around town and the cheapest I could find over spot for bars was $2 I order on line here and got the product in two days at just cents over spot. Shipping is fre when you order more than $99 worth. They can not be beat as far as price and shipping of your items so that no one knows whats left at your door steps.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.