Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Four Orders with 100% Satisfaction

Reviewed by Jeffrey | June 10, 2015

I just received my 4th order of coins from J.M. Bullion. My experience with JMB has been outstanding: 1) excellent prices. 2) shipping is flawless. 3) products are exactly as advertised. 4) status of order is provided promptly and accurately on line AND by email. I've paid three of my orders by personal check. Yes it takes longer for the check to clear, but who cares - my prices are locked-in when I place the order. Customer service has been responsive to my questions on the phone and by their convenient chat feature. There is no better place to buy your precious metals. This company rocks!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I just received my 4th order of coins from J.M. Bullion. My experience with JMB has been outstanding: 1) excellent prices. 2) shipping is flawless. 3) products are exactly as advertised. 4) status of order is provided promptly and accurately on line AND by email. I've paid three of my orders by personal check. Yes it takes longer for the check to clear, but who cares - my prices are locked-in when I place the order. Customer service has been responsive to my questions on the phone and by their convenient chat feature. There is no better place to buy your precious metals. This company rocks!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.