Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

5 Stars...AWESOME!

Reviewed by arcinio | June 11, 2015

Made a phone call to TPM and spoke to an honest, straight up gal No wait time. No sales pitch, no fluff, just hands down great customer service.
Placed an order for 6 gold coins and 4 different types of silver coins in various quantities. They placed a 5% hold on my card, I sent them a check in the mail. Three days later they send me an email stating they received my check and will ship out. Two days after that.... UPS shows up with a heavy box. I open the box and it's exactly what I ordered in A+ condition wrapped and shipped well. No bad experience anywhere with TPM. Why can't other companies be like this? I will order from them again in few weeks. Hands down one of the best out there.... You won't be disappointed!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Made a phone call to TPM and spoke to an honest, straight up gal No wait time. No sales pitch, no fluff, just hands down great customer service.
Placed an order for 6 gold coins and 4 different types of silver coins in various quantities. They placed a 5% hold on my card, I sent them a check in the mail. Three days later they send me an email stating they received my check and will ship out. Two days after that.... UPS shows up with a heavy box. I open the box and it's exactly what I ordered in A+ condition wrapped and shipped well. No bad experience anywhere with TPM. Why can't other companies be like this? I will order from them again in few weeks. Hands down one of the best out there.... You won't be disappointed!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.