Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

One of the best

Reviewed by Asa Scotts | June 12, 2015

I made a mistake in my check payment to them and they allowed me to make the difference on my credit card without a fee. They waited a reasonable amount of time for the check to clear their banking system which is good for their protection. Some reviewers here don't understand that when you see the check cashed in your statement it can still take a number of days to clear the merchants banking system. Order was well packed, sent promptly, and no indication that is was from a metals dealer. The couple of times I had to contact them they were professional, very polite and helpful.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I made a mistake in my check payment to them and they allowed me to make the difference on my credit card without a fee. They waited a reasonable amount of time for the check to clear their banking system which is good for their protection. Some reviewers here don't understand that when you see the check cashed in your statement it can still take a number of days to clear the merchants banking system. Order was well packed, sent promptly, and no indication that is was from a metals dealer. The couple of times I had to contact them they were professional, very polite and helpful.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.