Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Junk Coins are All Dimes - ALL of them

Reviewed by Mark | June 14, 2015

Ordered bags of junk silver coins which are purportedly a mix of nickels, dimes, quarters and half dollars. I received ALL dimes....every single coin was a dime....!!!. Who in their right mind (I must be demented) wants to count and verify that they received the correct amount and type of silver coins when there are literally hundreds of dimes to count. They could not even throw in a few quarters!

If you are buying bulk junk silver and want all dimes - you are at the right place. If you do not want to count thousands of dimes - shop elsewhere.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Ordered bags of junk silver coins which are purportedly a mix of nickels, dimes, quarters and half dollars. I received ALL dimes....every single coin was a dime....!!!. Who in their right mind (I must be demented) wants to count and verify that they received the correct amount and type of silver coins when there are literally hundreds of dimes to count. They could not even throw in a few quarters!

If you are buying bulk junk silver and want all dimes - you are at the right place. If you do not want to count thousands of dimes - shop elsewhere.

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.