Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

High Quality 10 OZ Prospector Bars

Reviewed by Dan | June 24, 2015

I'm new to silver investing and have been testing the waters with a few different online dealers. But the testing is now over and Provident Metals is my silver dealer of choice. Their over spot prices are consistently lower than the other dealers I've found. I recently took advantage of Providents limited time offer on their 10 oz Prospector Bar at just $0.74 over spot. I ordered 8 of these beauties and couldn't be happier. The quality is outstanding and they were shipped to me in exactly the amount of time Provident promised.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I'm new to silver investing and have been testing the waters with a few different online dealers. But the testing is now over and Provident Metals is my silver dealer of choice. Their over spot prices are consistently lower than the other dealers I've found. I recently took advantage of Providents limited time offer on their 10 oz Prospector Bar at just $0.74 over spot. I ordered 8 of these beauties and couldn't be happier. The quality is outstanding and they were shipped to me in exactly the amount of time Provident promised.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.