Review Detail

bad company

Reviewed by bob berry | June 26, 2015

What a company.I emailed Kim Neff and asked her how long it would take to get my money if I sold my silver back to them.she said 4-6 weeks.Wow They haven't even sent it yet and she told me it would likely be another 30 days after the initial 3 months.
They don't actually have -products in stock,they produce orders after they receive them.
I encourage everone to contact the Wa.state attorney general about this company.Enough complaints and maybe they will do something.I don't know why you can't cancel an order and get a refund before they even start producing it.
I would like to see some capable person start a class action lawsuit.But these crooked companies are usually well protected.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
What a company.I emailed Kim Neff and asked her how long it would take to get my money if I sold my silver back to them.she said 4-6 weeks.Wow They haven't even sent it yet and she told me it would likely be another 30 days after the initial 3 months.
They don't actually have -products in stock,they produce orders after they receive them.
I encourage everone to contact the Wa.state attorney general about this company.Enough complaints and maybe they will do something.I don't know why you can't cancel an order and get a refund before they even start producing it.
I would like to see some capable person start a class action lawsuit.But these crooked companies are usually well protected.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by jeff villero
June 29, 2015
I have had the same experience with Northwest Territorial Mint. They've had my money now for 6 months. I cancelled the order 6 weeks ago and just called in again wanting to know what is going on. They said their return's rep is sick and won't be back to work for a week. I noticed they also don't give you any email to show you've cancelled- they document everything else, but not this. Gee, I wonder why??
Written by Alma
August 07, 2016
This company is refusing help for the massive debt they have accumulated. They're even going as far as calling the BBB on company's trying to get them out of debt and making false claims. Since, the've gone under and are being sued...go figure...
2 results - showing 1 - 2