Review Detail

Stay away. They're a big scam

Reviewed by Ryan cherevka | July 01, 2015

I was told 30 & my order would ship. Next I get email we are a. Month behind. So I wait. They tell me after e0 days it's still behind. I ask how long. She says they can not give a time. So I ask for a return of my funds. And here I am. I keep calling to get my refund sent. They told me 30 days to process the refund. Now it's a week past the 30 days. Still no refund. " I was told it is scheduled to ship this week. It is wensday. So I call she says it's suppose to go out this week. I don't understand why you can get your money back? There is a reason there prices are cheaper it's a scam. Stay away. They're good talkers . It's all !!!.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I was told 30 & my order would ship. Next I get email we are a. Month behind. So I wait. They tell me after e0 days it's still behind. I ask how long. She says they can not give a time. So I ask for a return of my funds. And here I am. I keep calling to get my refund sent. They told me 30 days to process the refund. Now it's a week past the 30 days. Still no refund. " I was told it is scheduled to ship this week. It is wensday. So I call she says it's suppose to go out this week. I don't understand why you can get your money back? There is a reason there prices are cheaper it's a scam. Stay away. They're good talkers . It's all !!!.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Bob
July 09, 2015
These crooks tell you that you agreed to terms that you have to wait 3 months and then probably another 30 days.
Their shipping policy says different.It says they" ship your order as soon as you have properly paid us."
Read their shipping time.Kim told me they don't even have anything in stock.They won't refund your money either and I think that may me illegle since they don't have what you order.
1 results - showing 1 - 1