Review Detail

Delay after Delay after Delay

Reviewed by C. W. | July 07, 2015

I ordered in November 2014 - being told it would take 6-10 weeks - it's now been 8 months. Each time I've called I am given the same basic run-around as if they are reading off a script. When I called in May I was told it should only be about 3-4 weeks - called two months later (July) and was told almost the exact same thing (3-5 weeks). This company needs to be investigated by the Fed for running a Ponzi Scheme - taking money and using it to fund other orders. DO NOT place an order with this company!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered in November 2014 - being told it would take 6-10 weeks - it's now been 8 months. Each time I've called I am given the same basic run-around as if they are reading off a script. When I called in May I was told it should only be about 3-4 weeks - called two months later (July) and was told almost the exact same thing (3-5 weeks). This company needs to be investigated by the Fed for running a Ponzi Scheme - taking money and using it to fund other orders. DO NOT place an order with this company!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

6 results - showing 1 - 6

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by bob
July 08, 2015
CW,seems like you may to get an attorney.This is criminal what they are doing to you.
Written by KC Cole
July 10, 2015
All of the reviews on here about NW Territorial are true as I experienced them myself. After submitting a very large order in Jan, it was going to be delayed for a third time, and it was now June and no product, so I opted to receive a full refund. After my refund was delayed for the second time and two months after I canceled my order, I decided to do research and found the following below, which is a legal agreement with the Washington Attorney General's office. Believe it or not, NW Territorial is following the agreement precisely with the exception of their refunds. Your money is to be refunded immediately. See f. of the agreement below. After I found this, my husband called and reminded them of this lawsuit and their legal obligation, which entails a $25k fine per occurrence. Needless to say, my refund was received promptly after that call.
http://agportals3bucket.s3.amazonaws.com/uploadedfiles/Home/News/Press_Releases/2008/ConsentDecree091808.pdf
Written by C. W.
July 11, 2015
As a followup to my review.... As I see it the main problem with NWTN is their dishonesty (lying to customers). According to other reviews, customers do eventually get their product. It is very probable that they have simply been inundated with orders beyond their capacity, and this is causing the excessive delays. Knowing this, they continue to give their historical default time quote on orders (6-10 weeks), which was true a couple of years ago. But the current expectation appears something closer to 6-10 months, which is what reviewers are generally reporting. They are simply not being honest with their customers regarding the expected time of completion - because really - how many people would leave money with them knowing it will be 8 months to receive what was ordered. Likewise when we call to check on the status of our order, we are told the standard response of 3-4 weeks, instead of the truth that it may still be another 3-4 months. Nobody likes being lied to especially regarding business transactions involving a few thousand dollars.
Written by JJ
July 14, 2015
CW, they did the same to me, this is the utlimate Ponzi scheme, and we should unite to get the BBB, AG and Trade Commission involved if we have too, or just get Jesse Jones. Thoughts???
Written by JJ
July 14, 2015
CW and to all those who think they want to order through US Northwest Mint, do not do it, they are running a Ponzi scheme, they did the same to me. When placing the order, no specific terms, never gave me an order date,only after I called and emailed many times to find our what was happening, when they did respond it had their terms and conditions at the bottom with no explanation. They missed the delivery date then sent a new set of terms with liquidated damages which I would have to pay to get out of the contract. Now I must wait another 30 days or face their "after the fact terms". They are using others money to pick and choose which accounts to fill while they manuracturer their own gold and silver. This is the ultimate Ponzi scheme, but no one holds them accountable. We need the AG in this state to investigate. Until then anyone who deals with NW Territorial Mint.... RUN AWAY!
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by tommy gunn
July 26, 2015
Who did you contact to complain about them your post is cut off
6 results - showing 1 - 6