Review Detail

Scam

Reviewed by Glenn | July 21, 2015

Northwest territorial mint received my payment in full on 4/22/15 and it is now 7/20/15. They say it is going to be at least another 30 days or more before they ship my silver. However, when I just called them they claimed new orders will be delivered within 8. - 10 weeks. They have no intention of doing so. I just hope I can get most of my money back from these scam artists.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Northwest territorial mint received my payment in full on 4/22/15 and it is now 7/20/15. They say it is going to be at least another 30 days or more before they ship my silver. However, when I just called them they claimed new orders will be delivered within 8. - 10 weeks. They have no intention of doing so. I just hope I can get most of my money back from these scam artists.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by bob
July 21, 2015
Got my order today after 3 mos and 11 days.I didn't get what I ordered but feel *** lucky I got it all.These scammmers just barely stay within the law.
Never ever order from these crooks.I wrote the attorney general several times but that's also a waste of time.Although that may be the reason I finally got it.but they did not send what I ordered probably just for spite.
Written by Om Dwivedi
July 25, 2015
After reading the reviews and comments from the customers; I decided not to put my order. My previous order from NW MINT FEDERAL WAY was also late by almost three month and that also came after so many calls and personal Visits. I see that it's there routine work style to use your money as long as they can and finally deliver product when the customer gets frustrated. So decided to stay away from this company.
Written by jeff brinkman
July 26, 2015
I ordered silver on march 16 2015. as of july 23 2015 I have not received my silver. I contacted them about the non delivery (over one month late) every response was 4 to six weeks more. when I asked for my money back guess what? the check would take 4 to six weeks to process !!!!!!!!! what a scam. do yourself a favor and avoid these thieves like a plague. I hope I get my money back. keep hoping.
Written by tommy gunn
July 26, 2015
Wow my experience is a mirror image of glens above. paid them over $1000 for silver in april no silver as of today 7/26/15 a women Kim Neff emails me back and forth saying it will be delayed another 30 days, however I do have an option to sell it back to them for todays rate, (A LOT LESS THAT I PAID ORIGINALLY) that is all they will do. WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN AND WILL PASS THIS INFO ON TO ALL I KNOW. SCAM BEWARE SCAM BEWARE
Written by Ethan Waycott
May 27, 2018
its a shame to hear your experience with them. I bought from them almost ten years ago. When I ordered from them, it was a smooth transaction. I am glad to read your review because it shows what they became.
5 results - showing 1 - 5