Review Detail

SD Bullion
Gold Dealers

Never Again

Reviewed by Janet Stewart | July 23, 2015

At first I paid for the gold coin I ordered with a credit card. Not long after that I got an email from SD Bullion with forms to fill out to be FAXED back to them before they would accept my payment. SO, I asked if I could pay by check instead which they allowed, but any change in the credit card billing would incur an extra fee. Really? Fortunately, they ended up waiving this fee if only I mailed my check within 3 days. I did, and they eventually got my payment. I placed the order on June 22, and FINALLY got the product on July 15th!! What a royal pain!! I have done business with JM Bullion, who gladly accept my credit card without the third degree. Never again will I do business with this outfit. There are other more reputable and cooperative dealers out there.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
At first I paid for the gold coin I ordered with a credit card. Not long after that I got an email from SD Bullion with forms to fill out to be FAXED back to them before they would accept my payment. SO, I asked if I could pay by check instead which they allowed, but any change in the credit card billing would incur an extra fee. Really? Fortunately, they ended up waiving this fee if only I mailed my check within 3 days. I did, and they eventually got my payment. I placed the order on June 22, and FINALLY got the product on July 15th!! What a royal pain!! I have done business with JM Bullion, who gladly accept my credit card without the third degree. Never again will I do business with this outfit. There are other more reputable and cooperative dealers out there.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.