Review Detail

Kitco
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by caius | September 01, 2011

I made a purchase from kitco, payed from my bank 619e and kitco said they received just 594e and need to pay an extra. Then i tried to withdraw and the same, i received even less.
Do not work with them if you are from Romania, they are using an intermediary bank and make you pay twice.

Do not work with them unless you want to lose money !!!

I made a purchase from kitco, payed from my bank 619e and kitco said they received just 594e and need to pay an extra. Then i tried to withdraw and the same, i received even less.
Do not work with them if you are from Romania, they are using an intermediary bank and make you pay twice.

Do not work with them unless you want to lose money !!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Kitco Metals Inc.
February 12, 2020
Hello Caius,
What you have experienced is common when sending bank wires internationally. Banks usually charge a bank wire fee, and in addition, if the funds are being sent internationally, there are intermediary fees that banks typically will charge. These intermediary bank fees occur when the funds must go to a bank in between Kitco’s and yours to facilitate the transfer of funds. When Kitco wires funds to you, our fee includes intermediary bank fees. However, you bank may have charged you to receive an incoming international bank wire. These are all assumptions of course, but after investigating the shortage on incoming funds, this is typically the case. You can always inquire with your bank for the fees they may charge you for bank wires. We recommend taking these potential fees into consideration if you plan on transacting with us again in the future.
1 results - showing 1 - 1