Review Detail

GoldSilver
Gold Dealers

STAY WAY. STOCK TRICKS. WON'T HONOR SHIPPING. NO REFUNDS.

Reviewed by Miguel Rabago | August 06, 2015

So today, after 3 weeks waiting, was the date they should have shipped my order.

As my previews review explained, these guys sell items they do not have. I for one did not see their SUPER TINY disclaimer under the picture stating they will ship after 3 weeks.

Of course all the other serious sellers will have HUGE banners, even pop-ups, WARNING YOU that your order could be A COUPLE OF DAYS late.

This is not the case with GoldSilver, they sell stock they do not have, with a tiny disclaimer.

OK, I will suck it, and wait. Then the day of the shipping comes and they say I have to wait ANOTHER WEEK!

What is keeping these guys from telling me this every week? Have I been robbed?

If you don't hold it you don't own it, do you?

Well think twice before sending these guys your money, they are SPECULATING with it.
I do not know if I have been swindled, I put my modest year savings into a purchase and waited a month and nothing has been sent to be held.

I asked for a refund but they offered me to sell it back to me CHEAPER!! FOR **** SAKES, they want to make money out of an order they never fulfilled and they did not honor!

STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS, honest to god suppliers will be STRAIGHT FORWARD about stock and ship right away or OTHERWISE CLEARLY STATE IT BEFORE YOU PAY.

Horrible experience, I am trying to hold silver in case of emergencies and I do not have silver nor money to buy another essentials.

Dreadful experience.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
So today, after 3 weeks waiting, was the date they should have shipped my order.

As my previews review explained, these guys sell items they do not have. I for one did not see their SUPER TINY disclaimer under the picture stating they will ship after 3 weeks.

Of course all the other serious sellers will have HUGE banners, even pop-ups, WARNING YOU that your order could be A COUPLE OF DAYS late.

This is not the case with GoldSilver, they sell stock they do not have, with a tiny disclaimer.

OK, I will suck it, and wait. Then the day of the shipping comes and they say I have to wait ANOTHER WEEK!

What is keeping these guys from telling me this every week? Have I been robbed?

If you don't hold it you don't own it, do you?

Well think twice before sending these guys your money, they are SPECULATING with it.
I do not know if I have been swindled, I put my modest year savings into a purchase and waited a month and nothing has been sent to be held.

I asked for a refund but they offered me to sell it back to me CHEAPER!! FOR **** SAKES, they want to make money out of an order they never fulfilled and they did not honor!

STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS, honest to god suppliers will be STRAIGHT FORWARD about stock and ship right away or OTHERWISE CLEARLY STATE IT BEFORE YOU PAY.

Horrible experience, I am trying to hold silver in case of emergencies and I do not have silver nor money to buy another essentials.

Dreadful experience.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Miguel Angel Rabago
August 13, 2015
Update.

I finally received the order a week later, I am not at home but it was received, I will comment on quality later, but the Pegasus are already quite well reviewed so I will not add anything new.

After digging into the videos and contents of the site I realized GoldSilver is more than a dealer, but an actual Red-Pill supplier, a fountain of knowledge and revelations regarding the fraudulent money business of the FMI.

After watching the videos I realized I was dealing with more than a dealer, but an actual warrior of the truth, Ron Paul is a guest, Max Keiser is a guest, etc...

Mike Maloney actually posted a video regarding the odd market manipulation of Precious Metals and how it affected his ON DEMAND orders.

So yes, the order was late, I panicked and dreaded losing my savings, but at the end it all worked out.

I guess we all learned from this: No more in-demand orders for me, and probably Mike will not promise dates without a raw-material stock ready to be minted.

I am sorry I had to meet GoldSilver.com in these terms, but I believe it is a good supplier 99% of the time, I just had a dreadful experience due to the current market, I guess.

I will keep watching his videos, and maybe.. MAYBE buy from them again in the future.
1 results - showing 1 - 1