Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

What a joke!

Reviewed by Joshua | August 12, 2015

I had ordered some PM from JMBullion. I set up echeck so that I would not have to worry about mailing or wiring funds. I got an email a few days later which stated "JM Bullion Order Update - ORD ******is Now Paid". This led to me believe that the order was... well... paid. I never received another email or call. I finally went on to check the status (because they are usually fairly late in shipping out by like 1-2 weeks) and it said cancelled. What? I had planned my purchase to a specific day, and they decided to cancel it.

I then reached out to support to see what happened. and this was their response:

→I logged on today to see if it has shipped and saw this.
→It looks like you never took the payment from my bank account
→But I got a email that said JM Bullion Order Update - ORD ******is Now Paid
→So I thought that ****** was... well... Paid
Katherine: We were unable to process the payment. Unfortunately our billing department does not automatically send out an email when the status is moved to cancelled. It is a feature our development team is working to implement. I apologize for the confusion.
→Well, that is convenient. Not the best customer service move

I have had "difficulties" in the past, but just plain cancelling an order on a market priced item, with no notification, and then not doing anything in the post-event customer service? I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I had ordered some PM from JMBullion. I set up echeck so that I would not have to worry about mailing or wiring funds. I got an email a few days later which stated "JM Bullion Order Update - ORD ******is Now Paid". This led to me believe that the order was... well... paid. I never received another email or call. I finally went on to check the status (because they are usually fairly late in shipping out by like 1-2 weeks) and it said cancelled. What? I had planned my purchase to a specific day, and they decided to cancel it.

I then reached out to support to see what happened. and this was their response:

→I logged on today to see if it has shipped and saw this.
→It looks like you never took the payment from my bank account
→But I got a email that said JM Bullion Order Update - ORD ******is Now Paid
→So I thought that ****** was... well... Paid
Katherine: We were unable to process the payment. Unfortunately our billing department does not automatically send out an email when the status is moved to cancelled. It is a feature our development team is working to implement. I apologize for the confusion.
→Well, that is convenient. Not the best customer service move

I have had "difficulties" in the past, but just plain cancelling an order on a market priced item, with no notification, and then not doing anything in the post-event customer service? I'll be taking my business elsewhere.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.