Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Sustained Superior Performance

Reviewed by James Eakin | August 14, 2015

Sustained superior performance - sounds a bit cheesy, but I have been buying from Texas Precious Metals for about 5 years now. When I go web surfing for prices, theirs is always the lowest. Customer service is first class. I placed my last order on Sunday evening, went to the bank Monday for the wire and had my order in hand on Thursday. All gold coins in individual hard shell containers, roll of silver in a nice plastic coin tube... and still the lowest prices. I can't recommend TPM highly enough.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Sustained superior performance - sounds a bit cheesy, but I have been buying from Texas Precious Metals for about 5 years now. When I go web surfing for prices, theirs is always the lowest. Customer service is first class. I placed my last order on Sunday evening, went to the bank Monday for the wire and had my order in hand on Thursday. All gold coins in individual hard shell containers, roll of silver in a nice plastic coin tube... and still the lowest prices. I can't recommend TPM highly enough.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.