Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

JM Bullion

Reviewed by Toby | August 15, 2015

What I like about JM Bullion is the free shipping coupled with the weekly sales. I always choose to pay by check to get the extra 4% off the premium. This option does cause shipping to be delayed until your check clears so you don't get instant gratification.
While they were moving their fulfillment facility and offices last month they had some extended shipping and response times, but I expected that since they clearly communicated that on their website that due to the move, and the demand during the low spot prices we experienced, that processing and shipping would be delayed.
I have never had a bad experience with JM Bullion. I've always received what I ordered when I expected it. I've compared prices around other companies and I find that with the weekly sales, pay by check discount, and free shipping that I'm getting a good value for my stacking budget.
The last couple of orders I made were during the move. I bought the 1 1/4 oz Canadian Bison coins and some five oz bars to take advantage of sales and the low spot prices. They arrived well packaged and protected. Unless I find a good local dealer I expect to continue doing business with JM Bullion.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
What I like about JM Bullion is the free shipping coupled with the weekly sales. I always choose to pay by check to get the extra 4% off the premium. This option does cause shipping to be delayed until your check clears so you don't get instant gratification.
While they were moving their fulfillment facility and offices last month they had some extended shipping and response times, but I expected that since they clearly communicated that on their website that due to the move, and the demand during the low spot prices we experienced, that processing and shipping would be delayed.
I have never had a bad experience with JM Bullion. I've always received what I ordered when I expected it. I've compared prices around other companies and I find that with the weekly sales, pay by check discount, and free shipping that I'm getting a good value for my stacking budget.
The last couple of orders I made were during the move. I bought the 1 1/4 oz Canadian Bison coins and some five oz bars to take advantage of sales and the low spot prices. They arrived well packaged and protected. Unless I find a good local dealer I expect to continue doing business with JM Bullion.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.