Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Solid silver source

Reviewed by Scott | August 19, 2015

I have made many orders with JMB, and will continue to do so. They are a reputable company, with a solid track record. I usually receive orders within a couple of days, which is impressive for cross-country shipping. This past order was much slower, but I did receive it, and the order was correct. I realize the many variables in the logistics chain, and am not concerned about the delays. The shipping packages are non-descript, which is smart. The few times I have called customer service, they were helpful and efficient. I commend JMB on an excellent operation.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have made many orders with JMB, and will continue to do so. They are a reputable company, with a solid track record. I usually receive orders within a couple of days, which is impressive for cross-country shipping. This past order was much slower, but I did receive it, and the order was correct. I realize the many variables in the logistics chain, and am not concerned about the delays. The shipping packages are non-descript, which is smart. The few times I have called customer service, they were helpful and efficient. I commend JMB on an excellent operation.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.