Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Bad customer service

Reviewed by Jeremy Thayer | August 24, 2015

I have attempted to make two orders now with JM and neither have gone through. According to JM it is a "billing address issue". I have made numerous purchases from Provident and Apmex with zero issues. I have even called my bank and verified my billing address is current. I attempted to contact JM by phone and was on hold for over an hour and gave up. I did contact a service rep through online chat which was a terrible experience. There was no effort at all on her part to at least try and resolve the issue. If JM works for you good, if not good luck getting anything resolved in a professional manner. I'll stick with Provident Metals.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have attempted to make two orders now with JM and neither have gone through. According to JM it is a "billing address issue". I have made numerous purchases from Provident and Apmex with zero issues. I have even called my bank and verified my billing address is current. I attempted to contact JM by phone and was on hold for over an hour and gave up. I did contact a service rep through online chat which was a terrible experience. There was no effort at all on her part to at least try and resolve the issue. If JM works for you good, if not good luck getting anything resolved in a professional manner. I'll stick with Provident Metals.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by terry koch
August 31, 2015
I had the same problem. Give up on JMB. There are plenty of other dealers better than JMB
1 results - showing 1 - 1