Review Detail

SD Bullion
Gold Dealers

Lifelong SD Bullion Customer

Reviewed by Craig F | September 20, 2015

I've purchased from SDB at least a dozen times since their inception. Purchases ranged from 500 ounces to 5,000 of silver and and 10-100 ounces of gold. The prices were always some of the best amongst the online bullion dealers. After careful shopping I found that their price was almost always lower than other name brand bullion dealers. SDB offered quick delivery, free shipping, courteous service, quick access to their site and shipping references that allowed accurate tracking. Their other services, including a very fair price on bullion trades, outright sales of bullion, purchases of ammo and survival supplies also yielded good prices when such items were hard to find. I've referred many people to SDB for their purchases and all were satisfied with their results.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've purchased from SDB at least a dozen times since their inception. Purchases ranged from 500 ounces to 5,000 of silver and and 10-100 ounces of gold. The prices were always some of the best amongst the online bullion dealers. After careful shopping I found that their price was almost always lower than other name brand bullion dealers. SDB offered quick delivery, free shipping, courteous service, quick access to their site and shipping references that allowed accurate tracking. Their other services, including a very fair price on bullion trades, outright sales of bullion, purchases of ammo and survival supplies also yielded good prices when such items were hard to find. I've referred many people to SDB for their purchases and all were satisfied with their results.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.