Review Detail

GoldSilver
Gold Dealers

Cant Fill Orders Promptly. Keep You In The Dark

Reviewed by Dave | September 24, 2015

I purchased Eagles and rounds from G&S. Eagles were shipped promptly. A week past expected ship date for rounds I call and am told by a rather clueless gal "We just got a "BIG" shipment in and are filling orders." A week later same story. Week later same story. People on the phone cant answer simple questions like "based on the number of orders you have to fill and the "BIG" order you got will mine be filled?. You think they were still using a paper based system and have no accounting of inventory versus orders. You might as well as them to explain what gravity or time is with regard to your order. 3 weeks after expected ship date my order is finally trackable. Almost 2 months since original order date. This was only 20 rounds. You know what they say "..if you dont hold it..." With G&S you may not for a lot longer than you would think. Disappointed. Will return to APMEX and others I have used in the past

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I purchased Eagles and rounds from G&S. Eagles were shipped promptly. A week past expected ship date for rounds I call and am told by a rather clueless gal "We just got a "BIG" shipment in and are filling orders." A week later same story. Week later same story. People on the phone cant answer simple questions like "based on the number of orders you have to fill and the "BIG" order you got will mine be filled?. You think they were still using a paper based system and have no accounting of inventory versus orders. You might as well as them to explain what gravity or time is with regard to your order. 3 weeks after expected ship date my order is finally trackable. Almost 2 months since original order date. This was only 20 rounds. You know what they say "..if you dont hold it..." With G&S you may not for a lot longer than you would think. Disappointed. Will return to APMEX and others I have used in the past
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.