Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Great for beginners and more serious collectors!

Reviewed by Andy K | September 27, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about JM Bullion. I started buying silver using their $100 minimum for free shipping, which was so much better than some of their competitors. As I got more comfortable I increased my orders, and order frequency. I have made more than thirty orders now of both silver and gold, and have never had a problem.

For newbies, the downloadable information on buying precious metals is really going to help put you at ease. The speed of service is amazing, and the packaging secure and unobtrusive. The option to sign for packages under $500 is there if you need it, and more importantly it is not if you don't want to draw extra to your delivery. If you live in a small town, you will know that post office people tend to comment if you keep getting packages that need a signature :-)

So, please make use of JM Bullion if you are new to collecting, and if you are a more experienced stacker/collector you probably already know enough to figure out that they are a great company to do business with! Thanks guys!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have nothing but good things to say about JM Bullion. I started buying silver using their $100 minimum for free shipping, which was so much better than some of their competitors. As I got more comfortable I increased my orders, and order frequency. I have made more than thirty orders now of both silver and gold, and have never had a problem.

For newbies, the downloadable information on buying precious metals is really going to help put you at ease. The speed of service is amazing, and the packaging secure and unobtrusive. The option to sign for packages under $500 is there if you need it, and more importantly it is not if you don't want to draw extra to your delivery. If you live in a small town, you will know that post office people tend to comment if you keep getting packages that need a signature :-)

So, please make use of JM Bullion if you are new to collecting, and if you are a more experienced stacker/collector you probably already know enough to figure out that they are a great company to do business with! Thanks guys!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.