Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Don,t like problems?

Reviewed by brian | September 27, 2015

I have ordered and received several shipments from JM Bullion, so when my most recent order came with a hole in it and the postal service wrote on it "DAMAGED" , I thought to myself "No Problem". The care and attention to detail that JM Bullion uses to check the order and package it, is impeccable. The taped bubble wrap encasing the product and crinkle paper stuffed in so nothing moves around is what makes me feel confident that I will receive my product in excellent condition. To me it is Safety, Security, Satisfaction and that is after all, what it is all about. Brian

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have ordered and received several shipments from JM Bullion, so when my most recent order came with a hole in it and the postal service wrote on it "DAMAGED" , I thought to myself "No Problem". The care and attention to detail that JM Bullion uses to check the order and package it, is impeccable. The taped bubble wrap encasing the product and crinkle paper stuffed in so nothing moves around is what makes me feel confident that I will receive my product in excellent condition. To me it is Safety, Security, Satisfaction and that is after all, what it is all about. Brian
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.