Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Excellent Experience!

Reviewed by Angela | October 06, 2015

Have placed several orders now and couldn't be happier with the products and service at JM Bullion. This company has put together
a sales presentation that is very easy to use and answers most, if not all, questions. Their service is fabulous, keeping the buyer posted through every step of a purchase. The delivery is quick and the packaging is very discreet. The products I have purchased have been beautifully produced and are exactly as described. I will purchase again and would (and have) recommend this company to any and all who would be interested in purchasing silver or gold.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Have placed several orders now and couldn't be happier with the products and service at JM Bullion. This company has put together
a sales presentation that is very easy to use and answers most, if not all, questions. Their service is fabulous, keeping the buyer posted through every step of a purchase. The delivery is quick and the packaging is very discreet. The products I have purchased have been beautifully produced and are exactly as described. I will purchase again and would (and have) recommend this company to any and all who would be interested in purchasing silver or gold.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Ivanka Zaharieva
October 08, 2015
We placed two orders and both times we were very happy with the service and the products. I will purchase again and would recommend JM Bullion to anyone interested in purchasing gold and silver.
Written by Albert Leverett
October 09, 2015
I have ordered from a silver bullion and received it in two days. I was supersized that I received it so soon. great company to order from. Will be making another order soon.
2 results - showing 1 - 2