Review Detail

Goldline
Gold Dealers

DISHONESTY ABOUNDS

Reviewed by peter | October 11, 2015

I contacted Goldline based on the GLENN BECK recommendation! I could not get a straight answer from the"account manager",She kept telling me about the buy back and other companies do not offer that, all I asked for is" HOW MUCH IS 1 OUNCE OF GOLD OR SILVER IF I BUY FROM YOU?!" SHE WAS VERY EVASIVE IN HER ANSWERS, when I pressured her she actually told me that 1 OUNCE OF GOLD IS $1327.00! THAT'S $200 OVER SPOT, I ALSO ASKED ABOUT THE NEW CREDIT CARD SIZE ITEM WITH 5 X 1/10 ONCE GOLD, I TOLD HER THAT GLENN BECK IS PUSHING THIS ITEM AT ABOUT $800.00!, Are you kidding Glenn? That's $1600.00 for 1 ounce, how the **** does that enable you to be secure when each 1/10 is only worth about $110.00? Then she accused me of calling just to say Goldline was ripping people off! I told her if this was a piece of their customer service I would not be dealing with them, She hung up!! DO NOT BUY FROM GOLDLINE, THEY DO NOT ADVERTISE THEIR PRICES FOR A REASON! SHAME ON GLENN BECK FOR SUPPORTING THIS SCAM!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I contacted Goldline based on the GLENN BECK recommendation! I could not get a straight answer from the"account manager",She kept telling me about the buy back and other companies do not offer that, all I asked for is" HOW MUCH IS 1 OUNCE OF GOLD OR SILVER IF I BUY FROM YOU?!" SHE WAS VERY EVASIVE IN HER ANSWERS, when I pressured her she actually told me that 1 OUNCE OF GOLD IS $1327.00! THAT'S $200 OVER SPOT, I ALSO ASKED ABOUT THE NEW CREDIT CARD SIZE ITEM WITH 5 X 1/10 ONCE GOLD, I TOLD HER THAT GLENN BECK IS PUSHING THIS ITEM AT ABOUT $800.00!, Are you kidding Glenn? That's $1600.00 for 1 ounce, how the **** does that enable you to be secure when each 1/10 is only worth about $110.00? Then she accused me of calling just to say Goldline was ripping people off! I told her if this was a piece of their customer service I would not be dealing with them, She hung up!! DO NOT BUY FROM GOLDLINE, THEY DO NOT ADVERTISE THEIR PRICES FOR A REASON! SHAME ON GLENN BECK FOR SUPPORTING THIS SCAM!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.