Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Reliable, but slow

Reviewed by Mike S. | October 23, 2015

Selection is good, prices are reasonable compared to other dealers, products received are as advertised. The only drawback is the lag time between when I see my check clear my bank and when I receive my order - sometimes more than 10 days - even though I send the check the same day I place an order. In this day and age it should be quicker than that. For example, I placed an order on Oct. 12, sent check Oct. 13. Still waiting for order to arrive and it's now Oct. 23. Shipping label was just created. Probably won't get order until Oct. 24 or 26 now.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Selection is good, prices are reasonable compared to other dealers, products received are as advertised. The only drawback is the lag time between when I see my check clear my bank and when I receive my order - sometimes more than 10 days - even though I send the check the same day I place an order. In this day and age it should be quicker than that. For example, I placed an order on Oct. 12, sent check Oct. 13. Still waiting for order to arrive and it's now Oct. 23. Shipping label was just created. Probably won't get order until Oct. 24 or 26 now.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.