Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Glad I switched to JMBullion

Reviewed by AL | October 23, 2015

I have purchased from another on-line silver dealer believing that I was getting the best deal and fast delivery I could find, I received an email from JMBullion with an ad for their silver so thought what the heck I purchased from them 2 years or so ago, don't know why I didn't after that, but went ahead and purchased from them again. WOW what a difference, "free shipping" and it was FAST, the coins were beautiful, the package was well done and the dollar value was outstanding. I now purchase ONLY from JMBullion and I advise all those I know that purchase silver and gold to go to JM.
I have nothing but good to say about JM!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have purchased from another on-line silver dealer believing that I was getting the best deal and fast delivery I could find, I received an email from JMBullion with an ad for their silver so thought what the heck I purchased from them 2 years or so ago, don't know why I didn't after that, but went ahead and purchased from them again. WOW what a difference, "free shipping" and it was FAST, the coins were beautiful, the package was well done and the dollar value was outstanding. I now purchase ONLY from JMBullion and I advise all those I know that purchase silver and gold to go to JM.
I have nothing but good to say about JM!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.