Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Bad Customer Service -do NOT buy from this company

Reviewed by MJ Davis | October 27, 2015

I placed an order with JM bullion. please note that I had placed orders in the past and had no issue with delivery

when UPS attempted to deliver the order they could not find my address and noted a delivery exception when I noticed the delivery exception I contacted UPS and explained my address to them which is actually a range of numbers

it is easy to get confused if it was a new delivery person so I simply called UPS and gave them a clarification on the address .... UPS said they would be happy to read deliver but needed a call from the company to re-send to a new address even though technically it was the same address with one digit different

I call JM bouillon and ask them to please contact UPS and authorize the redelivery for the next day initially BJ and bouillon customer service person lied and told me that UPS would not deliver to a new address

I then explained to the JM bouillon person that I had already called UPS and spoke with (I provided the UPS person's name) and said that he would be more than happy to read deliver the package tomorrow they just needed a phone call

JM bouillon then refuse to read deliver the package and said that it was their policy to have the package shipped back to them a new label printed and then have the package it redelivered I explained that that was a waste of time and it did not make sense for me to have to be inconvenienced and pay someone to pick up my mail while I was gone on vacation because they wanted to send a package back and redeliver it

I explain to them that if they wanted to do that to just keep the product and I would go to a different online company when I returned in place my order at which point the customer service person threatened me and said that if I did not except the delivery it would be considered a cancellation and they would charge me a cancellation charge

The customer service person then hung up on me

I went online to find out who the CEO of JM bouillon was and I sent him an email explaining that the customer service person among other things hung up on me

initially he apologized and said that he would get to the bottom of the issue the first thing in the morning

The next day I emailed him and asked how could I get my money back and have my account closed I did not hear back from him it has now been over a week and a half I have not received my money back I have not received the product I ordered and I never received a follow-up from the CEO

I would strongly recommend to anyone thinking to purchase to not buy from this company there are other companies online that offer much better customer service like provident metals SD bouillon apmex and others that are very friendly timely and will not treat you poorly

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I placed an order with JM bullion. please note that I had placed orders in the past and had no issue with delivery

when UPS attempted to deliver the order they could not find my address and noted a delivery exception when I noticed the delivery exception I contacted UPS and explained my address to them which is actually a range of numbers

it is easy to get confused if it was a new delivery person so I simply called UPS and gave them a clarification on the address .... UPS said they would be happy to read deliver but needed a call from the company to re-send to a new address even though technically it was the same address with one digit different

I call JM bouillon and ask them to please contact UPS and authorize the redelivery for the next day initially BJ and bouillon customer service person lied and told me that UPS would not deliver to a new address

I then explained to the JM bouillon person that I had already called UPS and spoke with (I provided the UPS person's name) and said that he would be more than happy to read deliver the package tomorrow they just needed a phone call

JM bouillon then refuse to read deliver the package and said that it was their policy to have the package shipped back to them a new label printed and then have the package it redelivered I explained that that was a waste of time and it did not make sense for me to have to be inconvenienced and pay someone to pick up my mail while I was gone on vacation because they wanted to send a package back and redeliver it

I explain to them that if they wanted to do that to just keep the product and I would go to a different online company when I returned in place my order at which point the customer service person threatened me and said that if I did not except the delivery it would be considered a cancellation and they would charge me a cancellation charge

The customer service person then hung up on me

I went online to find out who the CEO of JM bouillon was and I sent him an email explaining that the customer service person among other things hung up on me

initially he apologized and said that he would get to the bottom of the issue the first thing in the morning

The next day I emailed him and asked how could I get my money back and have my account closed I did not hear back from him it has now been over a week and a half I have not received my money back I have not received the product I ordered and I never received a follow-up from the CEO

I would strongly recommend to anyone thinking to purchase to not buy from this company there are other companies online that offer much better customer service like provident metals SD bouillon apmex and others that are very friendly timely and will not treat you poorly
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Jay_
December 05, 2015
I think in this case JM Bullion responded properly. I believe it is standard policy to return an insured package to the sender if UPS cannot locate the address on the label. This was a UPS delivery issue. The address cannot be changed over the phone or by email and expect the insurance to remain in effect. Keep in mind that the value of the package contents is usually high and rules are in place for the best protection of everyone concerned.
1 results - showing 1 - 1