Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Worst Customer Service!

Reviewed by Joseph Singer | October 29, 2015

I purchased two NTR 10 oz bars that were listed as "New" but came dinged to high ****. There were even X's all over the packaging indicating they were rejects. When I called, they treated me poorly and refused to even exchange it. The woman even had the nerve to offer me the buyback price, which would mean I take a loss. I tried leaving a review for the NTR bar on their site, yet "mysteriously" it has never appeared. Gee I wonder how there are only 5 Star reviews for that bar on their own site. SCUM OF THE EARTH!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I purchased two NTR 10 oz bars that were listed as "New" but came dinged to high ****. There were even X's all over the packaging indicating they were rejects. When I called, they treated me poorly and refused to even exchange it. The woman even had the nerve to offer me the buyback price, which would mean I take a loss. I tried leaving a review for the NTR bar on their site, yet "mysteriously" it has never appeared. Gee I wonder how there are only 5 Star reviews for that bar on their own site. SCUM OF THE EARTH!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.