Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed by John Morlock | November 13, 2015

I did a LOT of research online prior to placing my first order for precious metals. I've been wanting to invest in metals for several years, but wasn't confident I knew what I was doing. When I found J.M. Bullion, I was able to read enough to reassure me that I was doing the right thing. I have made several purchases from J.M. Bullion and have been extremely happy with the company. No hassle, no hidden charges, no delays and no excuses. You place your order, no shipping fees and you get exactly what you order. I couldn't be happier and will continue to purchase metals from them.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I did a LOT of research online prior to placing my first order for precious metals. I've been wanting to invest in metals for several years, but wasn't confident I knew what I was doing. When I found J.M. Bullion, I was able to read enough to reassure me that I was doing the right thing. I have made several purchases from J.M. Bullion and have been extremely happy with the company. No hassle, no hidden charges, no delays and no excuses. You place your order, no shipping fees and you get exactly what you order. I couldn't be happier and will continue to purchase metals from them.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.