Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Third shipment from JM Bullion

Reviewed by Rick Smith | November 19, 2015

This is my third order from JM Bullion. I had ordered from three other companies before I tried JM Bullion. I will never order from anyone else but JM Bullion. The worst experience was with Golden Eagle coins, there shipment was extremely slow and when I called customer service I was told that I was not the only customer they had and problems happened. Well they don't have to worry about me calling them again, I will not do business with them again. I have had excellent results with JM Bullion. This last order was a little slower on shipping that the first two but I am extremely satisfied with JM Bullion.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
This is my third order from JM Bullion. I had ordered from three other companies before I tried JM Bullion. I will never order from anyone else but JM Bullion. The worst experience was with Golden Eagle coins, there shipment was extremely slow and when I called customer service I was told that I was not the only customer they had and problems happened. Well they don't have to worry about me calling them again, I will not do business with them again. I have had excellent results with JM Bullion. This last order was a little slower on shipping that the first two but I am extremely satisfied with JM Bullion.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Nick Zahirny
November 20, 2015
I got a great deal on silver bullets and would buy from JM Bullion again .

Thanks
1 results - showing 1 - 1