Review Detail

Silver Gold Bull
Gold Dealers

Not impressed

Reviewed by David | November 25, 2015

Staff friendly but seems a bit sketchy and very slow. Wired funds and a week latter after funds confirmed in acct - nothing. Told awaiting some of my order. That suggest not in stock. I have to send my funds when I order it seems reasonable the company would have product they are taking money for. I tried to spend $100k but still haven't received first $20k don't think I'll be back unless drastic change.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Staff friendly but seems a bit sketchy and very slow. Wired funds and a week latter after funds confirmed in acct - nothing. Told awaiting some of my order. That suggest not in stock. I have to send my funds when I order it seems reasonable the company would have product they are taking money for. I tried to spend $100k but still haven't received first $20k don't think I'll be back unless drastic change.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by David
December 02, 2015
I am red acting my previous review. While I don't like the idea of me agreeing to a price that can't go down when buying PM if the seller does not have the product I have since done more research. Apparently, this is industry standard and silver gold bull should not be singled out. Moreover, the customer service was attentive and professional. They took care of the issue quickly. I was wrong and do not want their business to suffer from a poorly informed negative review.
1 results - showing 1 - 1