Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Class Act

Reviewed by Raymond | December 11, 2015

I couldn't be more pleased with my entire purchase experience with gainesville coins. From start to finish they have been by far the easiest and most professional bullion dealer ive used to date. I placed my initial test order over the phone with one of their reps who explained the entire process in detail and she answered all my questions. I paid with a credit card and from the time the order was placed to the time it arrived at my front door was 4 days. I'm glad I shopped around and unless they dont have something Im looking for they will be getting all my future business.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I couldn't be more pleased with my entire purchase experience with gainesville coins. From start to finish they have been by far the easiest and most professional bullion dealer ive used to date. I placed my initial test order over the phone with one of their reps who explained the entire process in detail and she answered all my questions. I paid with a credit card and from the time the order was placed to the time it arrived at my front door was 4 days. I'm glad I shopped around and unless they dont have something Im looking for they will be getting all my future business.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.