Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Beautiful Coins and Great Customer Service

Reviewed by Joy Marie | December 16, 2015

I was ready to diversify my portfolio and APMEX was a logical choice. I also wanted to ally with a site/company where I could learn more as I began my new journey into precious metals. There is something very tangible about holding a piece of your portfolio in your hands and not having to worry about the ups and downs of the stock market. APMEX made sense for me, not only because they have a large and expansive inventory, they also have exceptional customer service and that’s what I need and want from any new business partner. I am thrilled about my new journey with APMEX and these beautiful coins.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I was ready to diversify my portfolio and APMEX was a logical choice. I also wanted to ally with a site/company where I could learn more as I began my new journey into precious metals. There is something very tangible about holding a piece of your portfolio in your hands and not having to worry about the ups and downs of the stock market. APMEX made sense for me, not only because they have a large and expansive inventory, they also have exceptional customer service and that’s what I need and want from any new business partner. I am thrilled about my new journey with APMEX and these beautiful coins.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.