Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Don't buy from Jm!!!

Reviewed by chris | January 13, 2016

It doesn't say ANYWHERE on the website that they won't ship to my billing address that is at a ups store. I'm a real estate investor that moves from house to house so my billing address for everything is my local ups mail store. I purchased Gold and Silver from Jm's website yesterday when the price was really LOW. It's gone UP a lot today and they cancelled my order. The manager said NO I WON"T HONOR THE BUY PRICE from yesterday. AS it's gone up to much. So he loses a customer and likely many more... Stupid greedy people suck!! NEXT TIME DO THE RIGHT THING !!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
It doesn't say ANYWHERE on the website that they won't ship to my billing address that is at a ups store. I'm a real estate investor that moves from house to house so my billing address for everything is my local ups mail store. I purchased Gold and Silver from Jm's website yesterday when the price was really LOW. It's gone UP a lot today and they cancelled my order. The manager said NO I WON"T HONOR THE BUY PRICE from yesterday. AS it's gone up to much. So he loses a customer and likely many more... Stupid greedy people suck!! NEXT TIME DO THE RIGHT THING !!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Jason
January 19, 2016
Sorry it did not work out for you. As I have also been using a PMB at a UPS store for 8 years I can tell you first hand that most online retailers will hold or cancel an order where the billing does not match the shipping address.

Inconvenient yes, JM bullion's fault no. should you hace put more thought into possible snags when placing an order for pm's that wouldnt ship to the billing address, definitely
1 results - showing 1 - 1