Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

silver bullet

Reviewed by Dave Livelli | January 26, 2016

The 2oz. silver bullet, as well as everything else I order from JM is always as promised or better. It really was totally cool and everybody who sees it wants to know where to get one! I have been dealing with them for over 3 years now and have placed dozens of orders and have yet to be disappointed. There prices are as good or better then most others offer and when they have sales they are unbeatable. I also like that you don't have to spend thousands of dollars in order to buy. I just don't have that much laying around and appreciate that I don't need to... to protect myself from the stupidity of our present government.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
The 2oz. silver bullet, as well as everything else I order from JM is always as promised or better. It really was totally cool and everybody who sees it wants to know where to get one! I have been dealing with them for over 3 years now and have placed dozens of orders and have yet to be disappointed. There prices are as good or better then most others offer and when they have sales they are unbeatable. I also like that you don't have to spend thousands of dollars in order to buy. I just don't have that much laying around and appreciate that I don't need to... to protect myself from the stupidity of our present government.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.